12GB Disk Space, 500GB Bandwidth, $5/mo

~NeonFire372~

Golden Master
About the host
This is an excellent host, which I use myself for my website. It has cPanel access and the best support team I've ever experienced in my life.

You get 12 gigabytes of disk space, 500 gigabytes of bandwidth a month, PHP, MySQL (there are 10 databases), cPanel, File Transfer Protocol Access, Email Addresses, Fantastico, all the features that cPanel has, instant setup, and they'll even transfer your website from your old host to this one for free.

There is also pre-sales live customer support which you can ask more questions and get more information.

There is a Linux (PHP) and a Windows (ASP) plan. The linux one is $5 a month and the Windows is $8 a month.

Siteground Hosting Solutions
My experiences

Well, based on what I have experienced using Siteground, its a pretty stable host. They have a 15-20 support ticket response, but the bad thing about the support is you are limited to 7 free tickets. They are very strict about overloading and they handle they servers great. Siteground isn't all that good for big forums, but then again, it is shared hosting. The price is good, and they have a good pre-sales chat system, which I used to help get my account setup. They transferred my site in about an hour for free. Well, that's basically it.

Back
Top Bottom