boosting bluetooth?

i want to look at this tut, but the link doesnt work.

http://www.hackaday.com/entry/2375141050548138/

where it says read, that is the broken link.

is there anything out there telling you how to boost your bluetooth? i have one of these, and i dont know if it is my palm or my dongle, but the range sux. it is definatley not 100 meters. i take off the plastic case and everything and it is ok....but it doesnt look professional.

lemme tell u something, the circuit board goes half way down the plastic case....and the attena is for show.

here are pics.

On the bottom pic, that zig zag line of metal, i think is the...eh...thing that gives off bluetooth connectivity.

so some type of attena or something would have to be soldered onto that.

um, i think that is all i want to say....

well i think the chinese people making that object forgot to solder a wire from the circuit board to the antenna

extremely sure. my Kodak Easyshare Z730 gets kind of, idk, well out of focus if i try to zoom in close. belive me this is for show. definatly. i spelled that wrong. but is there a tut somewhere showing how to get the range better?

Cover the whole thing in tinfoil? ( it may sound stupid but it could work?)

Dev0115 said:
Cover the whole thing in tinfoil? ( it may sound stupid but it could work?)

that may work...would look dumb. my palm is err currently broken. it is supposedly supposed to start working again....just out of the blue. after like a week. but i will try that.

Back
Top Bottom