Where did you find out about this site?

I did a search on the internet one day, cause i had a computer problem and this was the first link.

Everybody was so helpful i decided to stay

Tell me more about "once upon a time and a lot of highprofile members went aganist CF and got the boot" I just love hearing stories ahaha..

Although I don't participate that much in the forum, I was on vacations once, and I was pretty bored, so I searched on google Computer Forums, just like you, and this appeared, so I joined... :).

I came here searching for a program. Well I made the question and after 5 minutes there was already a few replies, and I found a program that did exactly what I was looking for. I thought that this was a great place, so then I just opened the general hardware & software forum again just for fun.
There was a thread about something and I was like, "Hey, I know the answer!"
And well, here I am now. :)

It just feels good to help people, and it's always great to chat with nice people like u guys! (and girls)

Nik00117 said:
/me carries Joxley away.

Same here, I just went to google after needing some advice on a computer build so I typed in computer forum and nearly a year later i'm still here... I tend to stick around for a while. On one community i've been activetly involved in for nearly 4 years now. Off and of. Also there was a big shake up once upon a time and a lot of highprofile members went aganist CF and got the boot. I don't mess them that much.

I think of web communties as a business. The poeple that orginally helped create it tend to stay for a while then retire. Then poeple take their place, some stick around then others. Some communties are stronger then others. Some last longer. Its very simple.

(Runs away, and screams "YOU AINT TAKING ME AWAY")

This is an ace place, easy to use, relaxed, and everyone is dead friendly, fantastic place.

Yeah but as we all know there are the few odd balls that are always trying to start fights.

Joined here after constant nagging from David Lindon when this place first started. Must have been around 3 and half years ago, ish. 22nd member to join, too. =P

I believe I found a link on Google and joined.. at the time I was looking for help building a computer, but now its more so a place where I can sit back, help out, and enjoy.

Some high ranking poeple got out of hand, I don't even know the story. Made a website putting down CF and a whole bunch of other things and they were banned. If you want me a more detailed story talk to a mod that was around then. Most likely was 6 to 7 months ago.

Back
Top Bottom