Drunk Driver And My Sons Car!!!

Well, if he gets coverage of at least the half of it, it could be worth repairs, but if it's $200, don't bust it, he lost it.

The car's damage probably struck then engine itself. And yes, the driver lost his driving permit, it's supposed to be like this. Well, at my Province, it's like that.

I feel ad about your son losing this car. I think it looked good to go. And the car, Maurice isn't 13 years old. I'd say 11.

wozelbeak said:
sorry, but i dont know where you got your info from, but a P reg car is only 8/9 years old. and the payout will be for the current market value. the book price is only a guide.
wozelbeak.
You could be right, probably are, let's see.....I counted R, S, T, V, W, X, Y, plus 01/02, 03/04, 05/06, 06 has just come out, that's, er, 10, isn't that right?, not that it matters really.
I was right about the current market value then, oh goody!

Thank god your son is alright.. may justice be brought to the man who drove drunk and risked the lifes of many.

Your son was lucky, very lucky and hes blessed to be living..
Unfortunately, two of my friends in the last year haven't been so lucky when 1 was killed by a drunk driver in an accident, and another was killed by a driver driving high who hit her and her boyfriend walking, and drove away thinking it was "garbage". He arrived 15 minutes later back at the scene..

When will people stop doing this to each other?
Unfortunately, the answer is probally never.

wozelbeak said:
soory, but i dont know where you got your info from, but a P reg car is only 8/9 years old. and the payout will be for the current market value. the book price is only a guide.
wozelbeak.
See my reply, & post 20.

Only yesterday, I was walking back on the pavement from the local shop with my newspapers, it's on a main road, & a skip lorry came fom behind at about 40, in a 30 mph zone, one of it's heavy chains was swinging free, & missed my arm by about six inches.
Only last year a schoolboy was killed walking on a pavement, a low loader passed with a fork-lift truck on, it shifted & the blades hit the boy, the truck drove on, it was found later, the driver hadn't noticed anything.

Back
Top Bottom