Cleaning LCD screen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah sprey some windex on a paper towel and then sipw youre screen with that, I clean my screen that way then I put it inf ront of a screen tand it dries my screen :)

natej315 said:
Yeah sprey some windex on a paper towel and then sipw youre screen with that, I clean my screen that way then I put it inf ront of a screen tand it dries my screen :)

Thanks for your help Nate. I don't understand the last part abotu putting it in front of a screen and it dries my screen sorry.

~K-Pow~ said:
Thanks for your help Nate. I don't understand the last part abotu putting it in front of a screen and it dries my screen sorry.

im sorry i meant when you spray windex on a paper towel then wipe youre screen with it ( A LITTLE BIT) then you wipe youre screen with a dry paper towel, then you can put youre computer in front of a fan:D lol and then it will dry the rest Sorry for the misunderstanding
~Windex is fine~

I just spray windex on my LSD. Make sure it's a fine mist though because you don't want it to run down into the cracks and cause a malfunction. It works perfect and no side effects to the screen material.

I usally spray windex or cleaner I use for my glasses on a paper towel and wipe down the screen. Sometimes I spray directly on the screen, but of course, DO NOT let it drip down into the electronics...

TRDCorolla said:
I just spray windex on my LSD. Make sure it's a fine mist though because you don't want it to run down into the cracks and cause a malfunction. It works perfect and no side effects to the screen material.
lmao, you ingest your LSD with windex. lol. (LSD is a drug...)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom