Doctor Who...

joxley1990

Golden Master
Does anyone watch Doctor Who? My brother is like an addict, and he has every single of the old episodes, Ive seen them all!

My fav creatures are the Daleks, and the sea monsters, and I do like the cybermen.

For anyone in the UK, the new series starts tonight at 7.15, with the re-generated doctor, which is being played by David Tennant. I cant wait until it starts, they find out that Cassandra is not dead! Hehe!

But yeah, back to my first question, does anyone watch it, and which are your favourite ones?

I used to watch the old ones, just doesn't seem that good when the new series came out and there have been too many changes to it

No, I used to dream about having a TARDIS, its just amazing.

I much prefer the old ones, but the newer ones are funny. The Doctor hasnt got many generations left :( it'll all be over in the next few years :(

joxley1990 said:
Does anyone watch Doctor Who? My brother is like an addict, and he has every single of the old episodes, Ive seen them all!

My fav creatures are the Daleks, and the sea monsters, and I do like the cybermen.

For anyone in the UK, the new series starts tonight at 7.15, with the re-generated doctor, which is being played by David Tennant. I cant wait until it starts, they find out that Cassandra is not dead! Hehe!

But yeah, back to my first question, does anyone watch it, and which are your favourite ones?
I watched it last night, terrific!! did you know there are going to be plenty of new episodes, nine, yes, NINE YEEEEHAH!! go get a Radio Times now, before they sell out, there's a big Dr Who supplement in it, including a group pic of all those involved, around 140.
The scene where they first see the futuristic city was shot on a deserted beach in the west country or Wales, it looks as though the remaining episodes are going to be even better!
I can remember seeing the very first episode, & have been hooked ever since, on the ancient Atari, there was a Dr Who game.

i watched it lastnight, it was really good. I like the Daleks too, not keen on the Cybermen as well.

I don't think they new eps. are as good as the old; i think the new eps. just seemed to be rushed if you know what i mean.

Brookfield said:
I watched it last night, terrific!! did you know there are going to be plenty of new episodes, nine, yes, NINE YEEEEHAH!! go get a Radio Times now, before they sell out, there's a big Dr Who supplement in it, including a group pic of all those involved, around 140.
The scene where they first see the futuristic city was shot on a deserted beach in the west country or Wales, it looks as though the remaining episodes are going to be even better!
I can remember seeing the very first episode, & have been hooked ever since, on the ancient Atari, there was a Dr Who game.

Someone is getting excited about it lol..(so am I)

I got the times, dont worry, I buy the secrets magazines sometimes, just to get rid of the strapnol in my back pocket.

The future episodes should be good, cant wait to see the new daleks, I really like the daleks, look at all the different ones..

For anyone who doesnt know..

Davros, the original creator of the daleks, he is half human, half dalek. He can control every dalek, kill any dalek, so anything to any dalek.

The Daleks, controlled from a human brain, which is mutated. All of the emotions, feelings etc are removed, so the body only relies on the brain for movement.. they come in all different colours, some have different weapons from others..etc

Emperor dalek - these are in charge of certain groups of daleks. Some would be in charge of them all, along side davros, some will be in charge of different coloured daleks etc..

(There was actually a rumour that this one above ^^^turns out to be davros, just in a different body)

There is loads of them, all different shapes and sizes.

They are also known as the supreme daleks.

I could go on forever and ever, but it would take like 3 threads..but I cannot forget this lot...

The TARDIS - Time and Relative Dimension in Space

Small on the outside, unlimited space/rooms on the inside..

Inside:

There are many different TARDIS about, all in different shapes, and discuised as different objects. Normally, the TARDIS would "land" and blend itself into the enviroment, by a little chip in the TARDIS. The Doctor landed somewhere once, decided he likes the TARDIS as a police box, and pulled the chip out of the system, so the TARDIS is stuck like that whereever he goes.

If you go a few googles, you will find tonnes of information, history, characters, pictures, etc etc.

Someone else carry on with some more pictures and facts, this could be fun.

Sorry I got carried away...not alot to do today apart from eat chocolate eggs..

Back
Top Bottom