Java programming

adamolacakçocuk

Beta member
Java programming questions

Hello everbody.There is some points that I can not understand.
In Java ,we can declare abstract class, we use this abstact class for inheritance.But as you know , we can not obtain a object from this abstract class.But we must use constructor in this abstract class.What is the purpose of it?Since we can not obtain object so I think it is not necessary to constructor.

And second point ,is anbody know the algorithm of the garbage collection?How is it work?

And the last point I want to learn the principles of the late-binding system.How is it work ?I know the late-binding ,but I want to know How Java can perform it.

ok this sounds like homework and I don't think I should help with some elses studies google is your friend I'll be happy to help you search

Dynamic Binding
In a late binding system, a message can be an object too. A variable can hold a pointer to it. The message is passed passively on the stack to its recipient ...
www.elilabs.com/~rj/dreams/node18.html - 12k - Cached - Similar pages

esug: Extremely late binding
Extreme Late Binding. Why syntax, semantics and pragmatics should be ... This could be used for autonomous systems, which are embedded systems that can ...
wiki.eranova.si/esug/Extremely+late+binding - 14k - Cached - Similar pages

.NET 247 : System.Runtime.InteropServices.COMException Class ...
NET, and you use late binding, you may receive the following error message: An unhandled exception of type 'System.Runtime.InteropServices. ...
www.dotnet247.com/247reference/System/Runtime/InteropServices/COMException.aspx - 28k - Cached - Similar pages

coding style
Or does one trade off the advantages of optimization for a type-less late-binding system? My experience with compilers for type-less languages like this is ...
coweb.cc.gatech.edu/cs2340/3645 - 20k - Cached - Similar pages

Download details: Late Binding in Visual Basic
Paul Vick and Erik Meijer discuss the role that late binding plays in Visual ... Supported Operating Systems: Windows 2000; Windows Server 2003; Windows XP ...
www.microsoft.com/downloads/details...69-b802-4738-8b7a-815db929b167&DisplayLang=en - 28k - Cached - Similar pages

[PDF] Fundamentals of STEP Implementation
File Format: PDF/Adobe Acrobat - View as HTML
A late binding system uses an EXPRESS data. dictionary to handle access to data values. If you chose to use a late binding such as the SDAI C, ...
www.steptools.com/library/fundimpl.pdf - Similar pages

Building a Managed C++ Client using Late Binding by Gopalan Suresh Raj
Late binding is implemented by using the Namespace Reflection mechanism. ... To import metadata at runtime the Type class from the System namespace is used. ...
my.execpc.com/~gopalan/dotnet/classic_com/com.net_cppLateBinding.html - 28k - Cached - Similar pages

Late binding for Excel Automation, C# Samples
for option called "Late Binding". .NET Classes used :; System.Type; System.Activator ... InvokeMember("Workbooks", System.Reflection.BindingFlags. ...
www.dotnetspider.com/kb/Article1916.aspx - 25k - Cached - Similar pages

Friends
Typical of these systems are the programming languages Lisp, Smalltalk and Self. In the database area, late binding concepts include "views" and "object ...
www.penfield-gill.com/presentations/ArchBlocks4C.htm - 9k - Cached - Similar pages

Compact and Repair Access Database using C# and late binding - The ...
And when you add a reference "MS Excel 10 Object library", you add a strong limitation to your software! So... use System.Reflection and late binding. ...
www.codeproject.com/cs/database/mdbcompact_latebind.asp - 51k - Cached - Similar pages here's moreDynamic Binding
In a late binding system, a message can be an object too. A variable can hold a pointer to it. The message is passed passively on the stack to its recipient ...
www.elilabs.com/~rj/dreams/node18.html - 12k - Cached - Similar pages

.NET 247 : System.Runtime.InteropServices.COMException Class ...
NET, and you use late binding, you may receive the following error message: An unhandled exception of type 'System.Runtime.InteropServices. ...
www.dotnet247.com/247reference/System/Runtime/InteropServices/COMException.aspx - 28k - Cached - Similar pages

coding style
Or does one trade off the advantages of optimization for a type-less late-binding system? My experience with compilers for type-less languages like this is ...
coweb.cc.gatech.edu/cs2340/3645 - 20k - Cached - Similar pages

esug: Extremely late binding
Extreme Late Binding. Why syntax, semantics and pragmatics should be first-class ... The system is called YNVM and it is fast (0.85-1.15 times the speed of ...
wiki.eranova.si/esug/Extremely+late+binding - 14k - Cached - Similar pages

Binding for Office automation servers with Visual C# .NET
To use late binding in Visual C#, use the System.Type.InvokeMember method. This method calls IDispatch::GetIDsOfNames and IDispatch::Invoke to bind to the ...
support.microsoft.com/?scid=kb;en-us;302902&spid=2530&sid=47 - Similar pages

How To Use Visual Basic .NET for Binding for Office Automation Servers
Object, ByVal e As System.EventArgs) Handles Button1.Click End Sub ... To use late binding in Visual Basic .NET, change the declarations of the objects in ...
support.microsoft.com/?scid=kb;en-us;304661&spid=2530&sid=47 - Similar pages

Building a Managed C++ Client using Late Binding by Gopalan Suresh Raj
Late binding is implemented by using the Namespace Reflection mechanism. ... To import metadata at runtime the Type class from the System namespace is used. ...
my.execpc.com/~gopalan/dotnet/classic_com/com.net_cppLateBinding.html - 28k - Cached - Similar pages

Late binding for Excel Automation, C# Samples
for option called "Late Binding". .NET Classes used :; System.Type; System.Activator ... InvokeMember("Workbooks", System.Reflection.BindingFlags. ...
www.dotnetspider.com/kb/Article1916.aspx - 25k - Cached - Similar pages

Late Binding in Microsoft Access
Late binding means you can do not have to concern yourself with what version of other ... Or if that software is not installed at all on the target system. ...
www.granite.ab.ca/access/latebinding.htm - 7k - Cached - Similar pages

Citations: A static type system for late binding overloading ...
Giorgio Ghelli. A static type system for late binding overloading. In A. Paepcke, editor, Proc. of the Sixth International ACM Conference on Object-Oriented ...
citeseer.ist.psu.edu/context/996961/0 - 15k - Cached - Similar pages

hope this helped your question please reply to this post. thank you

Hackslayer

Thank you Hackslayer.This is not homework ,I wonder personally the principles of java.Using search engine habit is not so developed.And the answer of the first question is important for me.

Back
Top Bottom