hi! new user. need help

belogga

Solid State Member
hi all!
i am a new user. the question i have might appear very stupid to you guys but i need help. please bear with me. i am a doctor and know very little about computers. the problem is that as i type anything, suddenly the cursor moves over somewhere else, just on it's own. then whatever i type starts appearing at the new place. i had a lot of trouble typing this too. what shall i do :confused:

Well, first what program are you using to type in Microsoft word correct? Second try the same mouse on another computer and see if it does the same thing, third try a new mouse on your computer see what happens and get back to us.

hi
i don't really know what are you asking. i have microsoft xp..... if that's what you are asking.... another thing.....i can't take the mouse on another computer....this is my laptop....it's dell developer laptop...if that's of any help

you are probably clicking the touch pad on the laptop while your typing, because some laptops, you can tap the touchpad to click...

No, no dont worry your not irritating anyone. Its just this is the first time I heard of this, and its a laptop so its even harder to think what could be wrong. Now if its a desktop bam change the mouse if that doesnt work, then you know its a setting that has to be changed. Well if you have another mouse at home, plug it in and use that on your laptop see if it does the same thing. Dont worry if I cant help you someone else will. I dont have a laptop so Im no big expert. Just wondering what kind of doctor are you , dermatologist, dentist, ect ect..

Yeah John but im sure he/she would notice if he/she is doing that

Aaha thats on nice job! Whats better then going into work everyday knowing your about to see some nice kuchi...ahaha I think I should be one..Stil got 2 yrs till college.

hi
i tried to connect the external mouse that i got along. the problem is still the same.what to do?

Back
Top Bottom