Do these work?

no offence but that phone sucks feature wise. 5mb memory lol. im sorry but that is poor

Im getting the w600i soon 256kb storage woot! Nah I like the razr there nice, but way to many people have them now!

what company do you use do you get alot of dropped calls when I had at&t they never dropped calls for me.

Either Cingular or t-Mobile they're are the only 2 that carry it, unless he got it unlocked.

Umm, They do work yes but there rubbish, you cant make one with foil, It interfears with your Signal and the satalite, which makes it easy to connect to other phones, just quicker, gives it a little boost

I saw an auction for about five or six of those for about a dollar on eBay, check on there. Not sure how well they work though...

David Lindon said:
Motorola V3 Razor

dude1234 said:
no offence but that phone sucks feature wise. 5mb memory lol. im sorry but that is poor

Firstly, I would just like to say I am not having a go, not trying to argue..

My Mum has that phone, and it has 30MB memory, dont know if shes got like a Limited Edition or something..

Secondly, the memory is not amazing on those because of the size, how are they expected to fit loads of things into that, I mean its the size of a credit card when its folded up! I like it because of the size, perfect for people who want a nice, stylish, simple phone...

So David, I think your phone rules!

Back
Top Bottom