I'm out for a while...

Basically saying youll always have a place at CF, open all the time..

Same here. I've got lots of appointments, not to mention 2 jobs, full time school, and friends to hang out with. Have to squeeze them in somewhere, lol. I haven't been thinking straight posting in the Hardware section so I've been hanging around in the Social Lounge. Too tired. Brain overload and sleepy. My day starts from 5am-7pm. After that, is my free time that I spend with school work, planning, and friends.

Well, for me, good benefits and a great environment provide a good pay... I don't really like coffee, though... ironic... lol.

I suppose you have tried the cold coffee with mint and cream, take one more taste of that and tell me coffee isant nice..

Hey you wouldnt be able to get me like a pass which would give me unlimited free drinks or something would you?

joxley1990 said:
I suppose you have tried the cold coffee with mint and cream, take one more taste of that and tell me coffee isant nice..

Hey you wouldnt be able to get me like a pass which would give me unlimited free drinks or something would you?

Haha... I wish...

lol, ive seen more posts from you after you said your out for a bit than in the last 3/4 weeks...

good luck...

I know, as I said, I've been out, and this is Spring Break, so I'm just letting it be known... scary stuff, life is... job, relationship, education...

Back
Top Bottom