Good GFX?

Im no expert but the card sucks lol. 4pixel pipe lines is ehh shitty. I dont know if it will play games like F.E.A.R, or oblivion. It should play the normal games like halo, and half life, but dont expect too much from that card. Can you spend any more money on a video card? Try to get the 6800 its way better or the 7800 if you have the cash..

Thanks Dev0155 (sorry if i got your name wrong) for you input, so if i was to get the 6800 it would be far better game wise than that of the 7800? That confuses me because the 6800 being a lower number than the 7800...

Thanks,

Matt

Dev0115 said:
Im no expert but the card sucks lol. 4pixel pipe lines is ehh shitty. I dont know if it will play games like F.E.A.R, or oblivion. It should play the normal games like halo, and half life, but dont expect too much from that card. Can you spend any more money on a video card? Try to get the 6800 its way better or the 7800 if you have the cash..

No, no lol I said get the 6800 or the 7800 because they are a bit pricy. The 7800 is way better then the 6800. There is also the 7900. What are your system specs? Dont want the card bottling up your pc.

ooo 6800gs is the best bang for the buck, and it will run all new games on good settings, so long as your system is not bottlenecking it.

personally i think this card doesnt do the trick if your gaming, if your using it for light gaming on games before 2004 it can handle most of them. The price is cheap but hey, what you pay for is what you get.

I heard the 7300GS has kick to it cause it has 512 support we talked about this card on thread long ago.

Back
Top Bottom