Seti has a soft side

Yea people are freaks. But yea I have 2 cats and they are AWESOME. I love cats. Whenever my mom or I is sad they always come and hang out with us, they sense the emotional level in the house or something. Animals in general are really cool! Cool cats man!

setishock said:
My babies turned 5 weeks Thursday. Growing like weeds.

Simply great!! I knew you liked cat's, as I do, don't I remember a pic of you with one on your lap?, these little 'uns aren't giving mum much peace at the moment!
We had our cat from a kitten, about their age, he lived 'til he was 11, would have lived longer, but his liver failed, is yours a torty? [tortoiseshell]

its strange... my cats fully grown yet she is still incredible small

Niki4.jpg

and just for a the sake of hit here are a few i clicked of my dog when he was a pup :D

Toby13.jpg

Toby12.jpg

Heres my cat , she has a twin, but with one blind eye, I couldnt get a picture of the other one, because shes very active, and doesnt stay still for one minute. They are the best cats in the world, lol, no-one say this is animal abuse, because she loves playing with socks...

As you can guess, this one is lazy, very lazy, shes called Elle, and the other is Maisy...

Our old cat, who died, lived to the age of 23, no joke. (Thats why she died - old age)

I love cats, great animals... ive only got a dog though, and hes old... 14 this year. and the lizard, hehe.

cute kitties :D

Brookfield said:
You're 17, coming up to 18, how do you know about crack? :mad:
LoL you know crack heads have red eyes :D never tried drugs and will not at any time. And yeah my eyes go red they get really ichy, and cry tears when im to much time near a cat, i think its their hair i dunno.

NeXuS said:
LoL you know crack heads have red eyes :D never tried drugs and will not at any time. And yeah my eyes go red they get really ichy, and cry tears when im to much time near a cat, i think its their hair i dunno.
OK, I'll drop it then, but I'll just say, I wouldn't know if crack affects eyes like that, when I worked in a prison, I learnt how to recognise weed, as prisoners had it smuggled in, we used to confiscate it if we caught them smoking it, & give them a spell in the pokey.

Brookfield said:
OK, I'll drop it then, but I'll just say, I wouldn't know if crack affects eyes like that, when I worked in a prison, I learnt how to recognise weed, as prisoners had it smuggled in, we used to confiscate it if we caught them smoking it, & give them a spell in the pokey.
Ohh its just that on part of town when you cruise lots of hobos runing arround crossing the highway, when car speeds are about 90 km/hr so its a unsafe place but they still cross it ive seen 2 ppl get run down at that part and when you stop you look at them and there eyes are RED, sometimes at night you will see them consuming drugs at the plain highway, not gonna get at details anyways.

But how in the heck can the smuggle drigs ona prison camp thats insane lol.

Anyways ill post a pic of my dog this is starting to turn as a pet thread or something :D

Brookfield said:

Didn't know you worked in a prison, which one?

Back
Top Bottom