New PC....looking for good gaming build

wow! that is almost the same thing i was gonna build, but $400!. I guess I will do that, and spend money on a 7600GT and 2GB of ram. Is there anything about this I should know about though? Is it completely upgradable, and will switching everything to a different case cause a problem?

*Edit* ... Bah i added up the barebone computer, with the ram and vid card... and if i want to get Windows too, it costs the same price as if i just buy all the parts off newegg. lol so ill just stick with my old plan

yea, true.. i'll go with the barebone.. after doing the math again, the barebone one with upgrades, and shipping comes out to a little less than all of the parts... so thnx for that feircepc

Dam you! Took me 15 minutes to get all those parts to your budget! I hate you!

Na, just jokin' man, thats a nice PC for $400, ill call it about £350, just get 2GB RAM in that, a nice video card, and your off. Hey, at least you can buy a really nice video card now...!

yea, but its only $400 when you have the mail-in rebate, which i wont when i buy it... so it comes out to $490. still have some room for 2GB ram and that 7600GT though :) (and maybe I will OC it a bit)

hehe srry for makin ya do all that work for nothin :D u helped a lot though ty

the annoying thing though.. is that i will have to buy windows too -.- which is way too expensive IMO.

and after i think about it a little... i really wish i could take the video card, and the ram out of that barebone system. then it would be even less money... maybe i should look through tigerdirect for those exact parts, and just get everything else besides the ram and gfx card, and buy those on newegg!

ill go put that together right now and tell u the price.

*EDIT*.... yea.. false alarm. i guess its sorta a package deal with the whole barebone. if i put all the parts together, it comes out to like $550, so im better off just getting the whole thing as one and adding ram/vidcard.

Back
Top Bottom