Some type of downloader from pop ups?

geek_gal

Daemon Poster
Hey all,

Ok well mostly to David but i thought id let you no again relating the ad's, pop ups etc.

I read a thread that you changed to google ad's, not 'too' sure what that means, well that it changes something or however, but when i used IE for CF the other day, i got more pop ups, but they were diffrent and i got something diffrent it was one of those download notice..thingys? I cant explain what they are maybe someone else does and all but it asks you if you want to download something, the one where its like flash, but this was not, it was one of the ones ive had before and even when you click "No" it downloads a Trojan! and from what ive noiced before(its not the first time ive seen it) its the "Generic type of trojan"..anyways heres a screen shot from the virus vault on AVG..

vhxfgz.jpg

(sorry its messy)

How come if I use IE I dont get pop ups? lol
I think that what they mean by switching to google ads is that this site is being pyed for by Google and or osme thing like that

if i use IE i get popups, if i use firefox i dont get popups... i hardly ever use IE, but whenever i do i get popups...

Hmmm, not too sure if its the google ads that are producing this, I wouldn't have thought so but I'll have to investigate

Back
Top Bottom