car crash close to my house!!!

borat_sagdiyev

Golden Master
so i went outside a few minutes ago for a walk and theres like a mercury something or other that collided with a dodge viper. the mercury is like dented from the side like half of its body, and the viper, well, has half the front missing. i didnt take pics though cuz if i went home and went back there it wouldve been gone. theres gas and glass everywhere.

Jesus, aww someone else's son had a crash not long ago, well their car got crashed into, I really cant remember who it was, but that was bad.

My cousin's son was on a double decker bus, on the top deck, behind the bus that was blown to pieces in last year's London bombing, he got off his bus, & went home instead of continuing to work, my cousin said that he shaking & crying, & took the rest of the week off, he had seen blood & bits & pieces.

joxley1990 said:
Jesus, aww someone else's son had a crash not long ago, well their car got crashed into, I really cant remember who it was, but that was bad.
wasn't that wozelbeak?

Thats the one!

Brookfield, thats awful, seeing someone getting shot, or killed, or seeing someone die, must mess with the mind, I mean thats something you just dont want to see.

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo a viper daaaaaang its my Favorite dream car that must be some awfull sight if you wanna see crashed exotics makes me sad watch those bastards, have any care for there cars:
www.wreckedexotics.com :D

yeah, i have known wreckedexotics for a while now, and if i had brought my camera, i would have put the pics on wreckedexotics

Back
Top Bottom