Last movie you watched?

At the movies, "When a stranger calls" So awesome!,

On Video ~ Scream even tho ive watched it a billion times lol gotta love the classic kinda(if it would be classed as a classic?)..

On DVD ~ 2, Cant remeber one but the other one " Gone in 60 Seconds http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0187078/ " Love that movie, iv watched that a billion and one times aswell =P

On Music Dvd ~ In Flames ^_^ oo yeah <3

And most-likely other movies, most would be horror,
Im such a sucker for horror movies tho, i *love* them =P

joxley1990 said:
Final Destination 3
Love that movie(s),
First one i watched, watched with my cousin and we were laughing, i still dont no why we were but hey..!lol

MarxSoccer said:
Euro trip ;)
I like that movie(well lol i think), my ex-ish g/f told me to watch it so i thought yeah ok ill take your word for it and well......well :S
HaHa was scary tho but so so funny ;)
I never did tell her what i thought of it i was.. wella scared.. =P
But yeah lets never speak of that again >.<
o joy... XD

~K-Pow~ said:
I just finished watching all 6 Star Wars movies.... it was a long haul
Im sure it was, :p no offence but i really couldnt get into star wars -.- bored me to tears...

joepic said:
who said it had to be legal?

Eh, maybe 'Teh CF rules' ;)

lol oh and i like(well im not surprised anyhow) how you guys are going on about last 'legal' films :rolleyes: hah! good on you!

GlasseyeUK said:
I have just finished watching Serenity, not really a brilliant film but a no brainer, am just going to crash and watch 3 Kings or Spiderman.......lol HMV have a sale on.

Lol, the HMV in the Trafford Center? Lol, ive been there like every day, got loads of films, cd's, PS2 games..

If your talking about the Trafford Center, have you been in the new Apple shop...? :p:p

joxley1990 said:
Lol, the HMV in the Trafford Center? Lol, ive been there like every day, got loads of films, cd's, PS2 games..

If your talking about the Trafford Center, have you been in the new Apple shop...? :p:p

Yeah, thats the one, easier to get too rather then heading into town. I love shops like HMV as I just get lost in browsing, my ex used to leave me there while she went and done her clothes shopping I would still be there an hour later lol.

Yeah I have gone into the Apple shop, but I have an aversion to Apple just purely because I don't think the product justifies the cost of most things. I enjoy the SONY shop also but again the prices are amazingly high.

Yeah, the Trafford Center is so coool. In a great place, like 15 minutes on the Tram and Bus...

Maybe Ill see you there one day..!

I watched 40 Year-old Virgin: Unrated Edtion and Wedding Crashers: Uncorked Edition all in one run, and I must say...my sides cramped for a while. :p

DVD-Vanilla Sky, i saw it once before, but the ending had me kinda going huh? anyway's it was a cool movie.

~K-Pow~ said:
I just finished watching all 6 Star Wars movies.... it was a long haul

Haha, yeah I once had a Lord of the Rings Extended Version Trilogy marathon. Took so long to finish...

At the Theatre - V for Vendetta (might wanna check it out, ive heard mixed reviews, but it was better than I had anticipated...)

On DVD - A Clockwork Orange (old yet still great)

Back
Top Bottom