Im mad

If that doesn't work, just wedge something in there, i think that will work if i'm understanding you correctly.

Wooo Im no longer mad!! I found the piece of plastic that broke off superglued it back to where it was and now it works! Now I just got to be careful when I move my computer so it dosent fall off.

The Amish Kid said:
Well yesterday I recieved some new fans. I install them turn on my computer and they didn't turn on. So today I put my old ones back in. Well with my case there is a fan right behind the hard drive cage. I was putting the hard drive cage back in. I have my hard drive mounted backwards though so its harder to see the wires through my window. Anyways I was putting the hard drive cage back in and normally it can get stuck or somthing. It felt stuck so I pushed it harder then I figured it shouldnt be this hard. I pulled it out and my sata cabl had come off. I was like wtf I look at the hard drive and all the pins for the SATA connector were bent. So now im kinda screwed. I need a new hard drive now and I had just sold my memory so I need to buy new memory.

I have a budget of about a $200 for a hard drive and memory so here is what I was thinking.
Memory-
http://www.tankguys.biz/team-xtreem....html?osCsid=9e88ab5a8286c7186dc3b61b481befb2
Hard drive-
http://www.tigerdirect.com/applications/SearchTools/item-details.asp?EdpNo=1892385

Sorry if that was hard to read I'm just pretty freakin mad right now. If anybody knows of any really sweet deals on some hard drives that will be greatly aprreciated. Thanks for listening to my rant.

Same thing happened to my hard drive cable pins, and my PS pins... ALl you have to do is get a pen or needle and bend them back, pretty basic work.

keep in mind that you are getting BH-die RAM. The UTT means UnTesTed. BH IC RAM love voltage. So your board needs to be able to feed them 3.2v+.

dont feel bad, ive blown my computer and had to replace powersupply, processor, and the motherboard (3 times).

ownage said:
keep in mind that you are getting BH-die RAM. The UTT means UnTesTed. BH IC RAM love voltage. So your board needs to be able to feed them 3.2v+.
Yeah I know. Im probably not going to get that memory now that I dont need to get a hard drive. Im probably going to be getting some UCCC

Back
Top Bottom