The chuck Norris thread

the reason he is so funny is because he is ridiculous. he looks like a monkey, and like steven seagal, he thinks he is somewhat asian. i personally think chuck norris is hilarious, but steven seagal is funnier, though people neglect to acknowledge(sp?) that. for example:
all chuck norris does is be a 65-year old ass kicking machine who won some karate tourney, and now he plays in low budget movies.
steven seagal, however, trained in some asian country to learn some crappy form of karate and be bad at it, and for that he thinks hes asian, and he looks funny, and he also happens to look like a computer programmer i know. also, he runs really, really, really funny like. he flops his arms when he runs and his face gets all funny.

now, lets compare pics:

chuck norris lookin like a monkey
http://www.monkeyview.net/id/2470/default/Chuck_Norris.jpg

steven seagal lookin funny as ever:
http://images.google.com/imgres?img...mages?q=steven+seagal&svnum=10&hl=en&lr=&sa=G

if you will notice, he looks incredibly asian in that pic. also, he was married to asian ladies, and almost all his kids have asian names. and he is allegedly buddhist. it just so happens that buddhism abhors(sp?) violence, and steven seagal loves to smack the foo out of people in his movies.

Bahawolf said:
Anyhow, Chuck Norris was popular way before the time of most of the members here. I don't quite know who started the whole joke about Chuck Norris a while ago, but the fact is that it does and has gotten old..

All this thread would really become is spam unfortunately from other members just trying to get their post count higher.. which is in my opinion pointless and not really contributing to the community.

I myself can have a laugh or two about Chuck Norris.. because simply, some of the things said are quite ridiculous, but I think we should either lock this thread or let it die because it screams spam.. ;)

Stop getting down on every thread... if you dont like it, dont post.. simple

and how can you say that when you dont even give it a chance.. people like you are why things go off topic

anyway

Chuck Norris knows the last digit of pi.

lol ^^... anyone found the nasa one that always cracked me up

In a computer context:

"Chuck Norris does not use a web server. His beard serves HTTP."

Back
Top Bottom