Coolest Firefox Skin/Extension

PerfectSK

Daemon Poster
Lol, the name pretty much says it all. Post any and all screenshots or gimme a link of what you think is the coolest firefox skin or add-on for firefox. I would put this in the gallery but more people look in the general section so I thought I'd get more replies.

The best add-on I think personally is Flashgot, which lets you use an external download manager with firefox. If anyone wants to check it out heres the link.
https://addons.mozilla.org/firefox/220/

extension: fasterfox, adblock, tabbed browser preferences, and customize google.

those are pretty much necessities to me.

wow, i just got the newest version of FF today, and i am once again impressed. For a period of time IE worked better on my computer, but now Firefox is champ!

i really like Forecastfox and the Greenshift theme

ive kinda heard mixed feelings about fasterfox, and i had trouble with firetune, so i dunno if i will get it or not... FF is fast as it is, lol

Will said:
ive kinda heard mixed feelings about fasterfox, and i had trouble with firetune, so i dunno if i will get it or not... FF is fast as it is, lol
u can just make the adjustments urself. but personally, fasterfox does pretty much the same thing.

Psh..you think that looks nice check mine out :) ownage\

untitled5yl.jpg

Back
Top Bottom