I'm out for a while...

jac006

Golden Master
My life just keeps getting busier and busier (school, job (I'm working at starbuck's), gf, basketball, tennis, etc.) and I just am finding less and less time to be on here... so, just letting all you guys know that I'll be out for a while... I might pop in here and there, but I probably won't post. As of I'm still a mod at RG forums, I have more responsilibilty, so I might check for the odd spammer, but, as for massive posting, those days are over. As I'm not a mod here, there's not respondsilbility issue, so that's cool. Thanks to all you guys who made my stay at CF a memorable one. David, you're a genius for making these sites; keep up the great work. As of I'm going to Stanford in a year, and then moving on to grad school at Yale, I hope to see this forum flourish. Keep it up guys... Peace out.

Good luck w/all the things you have going on man, and come back to us when you have the time..

Good luck with your future man. We wont forget you. Hope to see you again once your life calms down a bit. :)

Back
Top Bottom