A time you've been PWNed

I got pwned once by this:

I have the Manta in UT2004. The guy's right there...and my energy remaining is 8.

I go to squish the guy, I miss it and BAM! Right in the wall...I died.

Another one was, you know the Remeeder in ONS-Torlan? It's up high sky eh?

Well, I once tried to reach it, but since we were in a hurry, I decided to launch myself when it was flying...and few times did I do it. I, obviously missed it, suiciding myself...

well.....there would be the time when I was in 6th grade and tried to walk up a slippery slide and fell down and got a bloody nose.......
or the time when I was jumping in a pile of leaves when I was 9 and hurt my arm, went to the doctor the next day and found out it was broken, ended up wearing a cast for 6 weeks......
or the time I was outside with my neighbors playing and got so mad I punched a tree and ended up breaking a couple of my knuckles (my own stupidity)

.....shall I go on??.....lol

In 3rd grade I had broken my arm in a roller blade accident. Well I broke my left arm, and to button up my jeans I needed both hands. I figured this out really quickly. So i would always wear sweat pants and stuff. Well one day I wear jeans. I had my mom help me button them up well later on at the day at school I had to go to the bathroom. So I did, and well I forgot one crtical detail. I was unable to button them back up. And I wasn't about to admit I couldn't button up my own pants so I walked around like that all day long. And well at PE I forgot I didn't have my pants buttoned. So I went to play basketball. Well i grabed the ball jumped to shoot and my pants fell on the way up. Didn't notice it ran, and fell with my pants down and everyone laughing at me.

Wow...now that's getting owned. It's especially embarassing as a little kid too.

geek_gal said:
The time i fell off the stairs on my chair at high school in front of the whole class and they all started to laugh, even the teacher :eek:
Im like nooo! Dont.stop.it >.< arg

It was like one month ago, and I leaned over on my chair to get something, of course I fell off, and everyone started to laugh. I had been playing WoW a lot, and once everyone stopped laughing, I said "Working as intended" but noone got it and I just got more embarressed. :p

Oh, another time I have been PWNED, is when I was young. It was near Christmas time, and I was hanging lights on the wall with a staple gun. As I held the gun, I thought it felt wierd. Needless to say, it was facing the wrong way, and shot me right in the face but luckily enough it closed before touching my face and I closed my eyelid.. so it didn't hit my eye. ;)

Thank god for that.. but that was pwnage.

yesterday i was on a swingset near my friends house trying to go as high as possible, and i fell off and hit my head on the thing that holds up the swing. now i have an egg shaped bump :(

Back
Top Bottom