Gallery: Your running speed

alvino, get your RAM to run 1:1, or at least try to. You might not get very far with VS.

no its not, when i checked it yesterday, it wasnt. your RAM was running HTT/12, which ISNT 1:1, 1:1 would be HTT/10 cuz your multiplier is 10.

Not very fast lol
772jd.jpg

hey nate, actually a Pentium M is very very fast at low clock speeds. So you have a nice cpu there buddy :D

The Banias is okay. 130nm doesn't cut it for me. I prefer the Dothan's 90nm or the Yonah's 65nm. Low voltage, low temperatures, a relatively low clock speed, yet performs wonders. The Pentium M or the Core Solo/Duos are amazing.

Nate, don't judge by clock speed. It's the way the architecture works that counts. ;)

Athlon 3700 stock speeds - 35*C
I think it's registering a bit hot as I'm thinking it was cooler in the bios readings...

I can get my lappy later...maybe other machines too.

ahh, didnt see that as Banias. oops, i assumed it was a Dothan, but none the less its still good. :D

I'm running at about 30c/31c right now. A little high for my expectations considering I'm using the SI-120 and a 120mm Delta Tri-Blade, but then again the fan is running at like less than half of it's fastest speed thanks to it's jet engine sound when put that high. :p

Back
Top Bottom