progressive commercial

i was watching a progressive car insurance commercial and the guy on it said they spend thousands of hours a week on giving you w/e

um hey buddy there are 168 hours in a week. and 744 hours in a 31 day month!

now there are 8760 hours in a year, but i know he said week. i know it.

how dumb are they

they may mean many different people working at it... but it does sound kinda farfetched.

whats really interesting is the "ticker" ... thats what they spend "thousands of hours per week" on... when in reality, all they have to do is get information from their competitors ( using a query ) and then display the results of the query, and then add their quote, and bingo, done. ( all in fifteen seconds or less - excluding the first initial programming of the query, and the gathering of initial data for the program. )

they are lying.

i am getting...all state or geicko when i grow up. not state farm. we are there for u? what is that. ya we are there seding the bills.

13 years old. april 8th was my bday, technology? have my own pda and mp3 player.

has anyone seen what i have done for my pda? ok, there are two connections on it, mini usb and power jack, if you plug it into the mini usb it will charge but very slowly. if you want it to cahrge fast you plug it into the wall adapter. there is a product out there that will split the usb cable to a power cable and a mini usb jack. i though...na...dont buy it...make it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://forum.brighthand.com/showthread.php?t=219228

i am techno nerd.

Back
Top Bottom