How Big is Your Music Collection

this is how much, music,films and videos i have

mvf.jpg

BigLu said:
75,783 songs, like 10 movies. My dad has the largest musi collection i've ever seen, so, yea, I have all his CD's on here too.

WHAT!?!? is that seventy-five-thousand-seven-hundred and eighty-three songs??! I dont even know that much! I never will! all that on 250GB HDD?

I have about 5.97gb of music, 25.9mb of pictures and 14gb of video/movies in my computer. I would probably have A LOT more if I added in my other movies, but I'm down to 29.8gb on my 120gb hard drive, so I just burn them to DVD's. It also retains the same if not better quality than what I would get if I just converted them into AVI.

BigLu said:
75,783 songs, like 10 movies. My dad has the largest musi collection i've ever seen, so, yea, I have all his CD's on here too.

Wow, ok if you assume that each song is approximately 5 minutes long, that would 37.5 weeks of continuous listening to go through the entire music content in that collection....

LOL thats some listening intensity

20 Gigs of music, 5399 files, 22 gigs of videos, 263 files.

Man.. when you have a 200 gb hard drive... you forget about so much of the junk on your hard drive.

Back
Top Bottom