Game Gain

NeXuS1

Fully Optimized
Just wanted to share the comunity a little program that optimizes your PC for gaming it really helped me i gained on doom about 2 or 3 frames. You specify the processor you use and the OS and click on fast the fastes isnt available cause you have to pay for that.
Here is the link to download:
http://demonews.com/download-573.html

My son tried this software and he beleived some false information of a forum and registred somone elses serial, now we have some warning coming up everytime I load the pc up saying my pc has been logged and has sent the information over and we are in illegal bounds, apprently we had to purchase the software to become authorized. I did email them saying my son had made a mistake on that side, I'm just waiting for a reply. I had a big go at him because it says I can be fined 250.000 usd so I was really annoyed.

Somone told me it might be spyware, and when I run Ad-aware it come up with a few tracking cookies but I'm going to reboot my pc after my AVG scan to see if it still comes up

I'm pretty sure this isn't spyware or adaware I'm getting pretty worried thanks to my brother can somone offer any advice.

dont worry, ive had a warning DIRECTLY from my ISP, and I just said Im sorry and I wont do it again. and I dont download torrents anymore. and i havent heard from them for a while.

for 7 pounds, its better than getting fined 250,000... well i think you said 250,000, i didnt know wheather it was a decimal or comma

Back
Top Bottom