I got a silly question??

~K-Pow~

Daemon Poster
I always here people talking about bumping, what is bumping and why would you do it, i see that it is not looked upon happily by most.

Bumping is to put your thread back on top above the other thread, ussually to get it noticed and answered.

Unless your thread is off of the first page, I wouldn't bump it.

People ussually do it to recieve an answer; if its not even off the first page, its impatience ussually and some people find it to be annoying (expecially when you have them bumping it like 3 times).

Some of the newbies think its our job to answer their questions, they dont realize that were helping them pay free and stricly out of the goodness of our own hearts, they just dont understand. No gratitude these days! :)

xguynameddavex said:
Some of the newbies think its our job to answer their questions, they dont realize that were helping them pay free and stricly out of the goodness of our own hearts, they just dont understand. No gratitude these days! :)
Exactly. Though there still are some nice ppl out there, who say something like "thank you very much!" and give u a rep point. It feels good to know that u helped someone. :)

oh yeah,definitly, im not saying their not nice, nor am i saying i dont help them if they do "overbump" <new CF term, im just saying they can be a little ignorent to the fact that were volenteers, not employees! lol. :)

Back
Top Bottom