Proxies

Status
Not open for further replies.

_Niko

BSOD
I was wondering if someone could make a tutorial or teach me a program that i can be able to connect to the internet using proxies..

This is not for hacking it is to avoid temp bans on diablo2 because of their ***** servers Please help :)

ArrizX-
Your riding very close to gettin a ban. Better watch it.

I'm sorry, but this request breaks the forum rules. Please read them before posting again.. Thank you.

Rule 11: (A) Do not ask for or offer activation codes for software. Also asking for or offering instructions for breaking in to web sites, e-mail, message services, or software is against forum policy. (B) Asking for links to Bit Torrents, example where to get recent episodes of television shows etc. Your account can be disabled at the moderator's discretion for violating this policy.

Here is the link: http://computerforums.org/showthread.php?t=4

This violates the forum rules even without 'hacking' as your requesting to 'bust into a site' evading a ban.

Double posting and cursing is also not accepted.

_Niko said:
I was wondering if someone could make a tutorial or teach me a program that i can be able to connect to the internet using proxies..

This is not for hacking it is to avoid temp bans on diablo2 because of their DELETED servers Please help :)
Three offences;breaking a CF rule [11], offensive language, double posting.
As you have been told by members, CF cannot & will not help you with this. now a moderator is telling, & warning you :
angry2.gif

I have PB'd Niko, in his short time with us, he posted three illegal questions, plus he used the "F" word, as I see it, plenty of reasons to get rid, there are some who don't see it my way, one word to them; tough. There far too many fly-by-nights trying their luck lately, literally taking the p***, thinking we're easy pickings......WRONG!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom