New logo?

i do recall this subject brought up before, and we were going to do the art logo contest as well, her'e why it did'nt happen the 1st time.

1) David enjoy's the classic look of the logo used now.

2) more of the majority also agreed w/dave and thought that the logo looked fine.

3) and it did'nt have enough member's to participate..

Although i would lokie to see the logo change for even one month would be cool to see happen, but i don't think it will happen.

i would still like to see ideas and samples of logo's in this thread..maybe if david see's one he really likes he might apply it to CF.:p

~mr mixx~ said:
..maybe if david see's one he really likes he might apply it to CF.:p

That's what i figured. It couldn't hurt to post your ideas cause you never know, David just might see it and decide that it will look better.

After "Hours" of "Hard" "Work", i came up with this.

forumlogo3wl.jpg

Note the lack of Whiteness at the Bottom!

Heres a very, very rough draft of a possibility. I rushed on it... how does it look?

CFLogo.jpg

yes, it's big, but its a rough draft...

Looks really good.. But.. The standard dimentions are 300x110.

Maybe he will make an expecton though..

yeah, i'll resize it...maybe tomorrow, I'm too tired now. the dimensions for the current logo are 300x110. i'll resize it to that

joepic said:
Heres a very, very rough draft of a possibility. I rushed on it... how does it look?

CFLogo.jpg

yes, it's big, but its a rough draft...

If you actually do it without rushing then it might look alright. At this point I would normally say "no offense but...." however you might actually be offended cause honestly? It looks like crap.

Distortion88 said:
If you actually do it without rushing then it might look alright. At this point I would normally say "no offense but...." however you might actually be offended cause honestly? It looks like crap.

why, thank you. i appreciate it.

I'll admit it, it doesn't look the best, nor anything near the best. like I said, I did rush it, because I didnt feeml like spending 3 hours on something that might not even be definite. I'd like to see you create one, that is better than my price of "crap".

Lets prevent an argument here, please..

Lately every thread has been getting closed because of flaming wars, and when someone trys to have members openly contribute to the community, we don't need the thread to be closed or full of fighting.

Joepic, I had the same exact idea with the idea of the monitor showing CF in some way; good job.

It is a rough draft, but it can be worked on from there and once again, even if we just spread ideas around, its good.

thanks bahawolf, I didn't want this to escalate into anything. It was just a general Idea, nothing huge, and like I said, we don't know if this whole 'new logo' thing is definite or not

Back
Top Bottom