OMG!!! Proof is dead!!!!

When I first read if the tittle I thought of this stupid movie we watched in Geometry at the beginning of the year. The main actor was called proof

Its sad to hear when people die, but the way I see it is he is now in peace with God and his suffering is over.

Remember, when you mourn you don't mourn for those lost. You mourn for yourself, because your upset that they've been taken away and you mourn for the close ones to him that are left behind.

May god rest his soul, and may he be remembered.

Bahawolf said:
Its sad to hear when people die, but the way I see it is he is now in peace with God and his suffering is over.

Remember, when you mourn you don't mourn for those lost. You mourn for yourself, because your upset that they've been taken away and you mourn for the close ones to him that are left behind.

May god rest his soul, and may he be remembered.

Wow, I have never really thought of it like that before.

But you are totaly right, you are just upset that the person is now permently out of touch....Thanks for the point of view :)

From the sounds of that artical, it doesnt sound all too much like an accident. No proof, just kinda.. A feeling. Idk, like the Tupac controversy I guess.

Tupac was a legend among the rap world. Proof wasn't, if eminem would of gotten shot then it would of been a HUGE DEAL.

That's true. His death is sad to hear, Eminem's gotta be very sad, Proof was his best friend, he appeard in Eminem's movie "8 Mile" and also was his best man in his wedding with Kim in January.

BTW Obie Trice also got shot not so long ago, he's not dead tho'.

Back
Top Bottom