OMG!!! Proof is dead!!!!

Nik00117 said:
OMG... You can bet there is going be some good albums about this, and considering its a shooting there will be more. D12s new album is going have a really good song I bet decidated to proof, and whoever did it made a huge mistake. Wouldn't be surpised if Benzo or Ja was involved.
More Info

http://www.detnews.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20060411/UPDATE/604110426/1033/ENT01

Its in there

In an eerie coincidence, Proof is shot and killed in Eminem's music video for "Like Toy Soldiers,” a song which acts as a warning against hip-hop wars escalating into real life violence. The video shows a bloodied Proof lying in a hospital bed while doctors try to revive him, and also depicts the rapper's funeral, attended by Eminem and the other members of D12.

I believe tupac faked his death, and he is now living very nicely on some private owned island. But I SERIOUSLY CAN'T wait till eminem releases his honor song to proof it'll be a good oen considering its so close. I just hop nothing else comes out of this. Really sucks if Benzo or Ja had any part in this because then its going down right and ugly...

Toy Soliders is the best song EVER. Right next to mockin bird.

Eminem retire heh? He has been on tours and all. Sure he isn't about blasting like he used too. But I promise you he'll make a song for this. Just like Jay-z reitred. Not... However eminem I dont' see retiring. Even when he is 80 years old he'll still be going... If he lives that long.

Back
Top Bottom