How Big is Your Music Collection

wow! i dont really listen to music that much. infact i would be surprised if i even have 300 tracks on my pc! but if this counts, i have many episodes of simpsons, and family guy that take about 250mb each

8gigs or so. if i were to play all my music back to back it would run 3 days straight. i hardly lissen to it tho becaus i like the internet radio way better.

im sittin around 2Gb's. I tend to delete a lot of stuff I dont listen to anymore or i put the songs on cds so they get erased. Keeps the amount of songs on my computer at any given time down quite low.

wow some of you guys are insane with all of those music downloads. myself i have like 300-400 songs on my iRiver then i just play them directly through my speakers.

I have about a 1000 songs on my computer. One of my class mates has 17000 songs mainly becasue he does the dances at school. So you can imagine that most of the songs are techno and that sort of stuff.

You guys have a lot of music. I got like 1052 songs. 20 gigs of South Park and Family Guy episodes, moreover, a couple of movies... among them are Batman Begins, Eurotrip, Cindirella Man, Ice Age II and some more.

musicss.jpg

I have 6,530 music files
95% of my collection is full cd's

Back
Top Bottom