Microsoft Updates

Xinam

In Runtime
I thought Microsoft released security updates on the second tuesday of every month (today). Anyone know what time they are released? :confused:

Bahawolf said:
If their not released already, maybe their finalizing something and it'll be released later.

Maybe ensuring the fix for the much publicised security flaw in IE6 actually works.

i haven't heard that they have a set time to release them on patch tuesdays......it seems they are released at all different times during the day from one month to the next. i would imagine they would definately be released by the end of the business day.....before 5pm.

edit: they're out now...1pm central time (u.s.)..i just got 6 of them(well, 6 high priority, and 1 software one).

Haha, I just had to reinstall my Sister's PC from a Windows XP Home Disc from 2002 :p She has dialup! I've had to download the network installer SP1 and SP2 for her because it would take her a year :p

There are an aweful lot of updates required on a PC that has an old disc or might only just have got on the Internet. Roll on Vista! Where it installs updates for you upon Installation if you have a connection!

I had to re-install XP recently (I loved doing that!) and I had like 60 updates to install! (It's a 2002 version) Hurrah for broadband!

Linux Guru said:
re-installing xp is awsome, i do it a lot :)
reinstalling sucks!
Well actually I've never reinstalled, just formatted. I don't see the point in reinstalling, unless of course u can't / don't want to back up all of the important files. And then u have to reinstall ALL of the applications that u want to use. And atleast in my situation it's quite a few program, and I just don't like installing stuff.

Back
Top Bottom