FAO: Lord Kalthorn

Xinam said:
Yo Kalthorn! Seems like you're one of the only 'old school' members that are still on here and that I remember! What's been going on on these boards?! Accounts getting cracked and users being banned?!
What's up man, welcome back to CF.. Hope you deside to stick around more, there's always something happening on CF. Like an out of the blue "wedding" j/k

Thanks all for the warm welcome back! It's always funny that whenever I re-appear, people always get onto the subject of avs! Anyway, good to see some familiar faces around here, and some new ones too. Always good to keep things fresh. I hope to be on here a fair bit more, contributing when/where I can.

Peas.

hey yea I noticed that he's an original, but every time I go to his forums I get a pop up that says boobies repetedly I'm confused. P.S. welcome back

Hackslayer said:
hey yea I noticed that he's an original, but every time I go to his forums I get a pop up that says boobies repetedly I'm confused. P.S. welcome back

My forums? Pop-ups? Boobies?! I'm confused! The forums are offline now and the site is dead so not to worry!

Back
Top Bottom