Stupid article in the newspaper

Yeah i'm 5'10 about 225lbs so i'm not to scared of a six footer,

BRING IT ON ArrizX :D :D :D

As for the myspace, it's sad that people are getting hurt off of it, but you gotta look at the amount of people that use it to the amount of people that get hurt.

Two Deaths and one rape are bad, and the people who did it should be found and shot, no court date.

There's probably 1 million people who use myspace and maybe .1% something happenes to, so i don't think it's a bad thing.

I agree that younger people shouldn't be allowed to put names and where they live on it.

myspace is pretty stupid, i've always thought it was stupid too, and I don't even know why I have one to be honest. it's so overrated. I never go on mine, it's really getting boring and pointless. I should just delete mine

I have a few of them laying about. No idea what the names are or anything... I mean the AIM craze for me die dout when I was like 13...

ArrizX said:
Im not being safe or cautious.

I mean, does it really look like someone would mess with me? Take away the white tank in my back pocket, and whats what I usually look like.

540280790_l.jpg
I'd take you on Arrizx, but we got a wedding to go to.. (not you and me per say, but as a group (im the best man)).

Back
Top Bottom