Why is everyone dissin' CF?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Normally I dont like to get involved in this type of discussion but since my site was mentioned I thought I should chime in..

I hear, and not only from this site, how people are saying I've been here longer, I'm loyal, I got banned. I got hacked, this person did this and that....

Who cares? People say here about people being two faced? What is eveyone 12 years old? How about we all sit in a circle and point fingers at each other.. Some will look down on others if they are at a different site. Why I dont know. I think it's childish. Heck it's even kinda childish for this thread.

I'm personally tired of hearing, stories of some having trouble and too quick to spout their mouths off before even knowing what happend in any situation.. for example this last incident with the banns. I have heard many IM;s and messages of people flying off the handle..

But with that said. I could care less what happens, People get hacked on boards. that deals with security, Once a hole is discovered it needs to be patched. Unfortunatly a lot of holes lay in some users passwords. Some are too easy to guess.

I wont put in my link, but many of you know where we are.. You are all welcome by us. I have had members signup by us that I have gotten into some real beefs with here... Over there is a different place where your not going to be judged for your actions at other sites as long as you respect other users. If you visit my place, or this place, fine by me..

Why is it that a lot of people believe you can only be at one place, and if people find out you were at a different place theres hell to pay. Problem is, some people come in, and there are other that will make the point they are better than others... This isn't right.. "Talking behind a sites back?" comon .. Then you all do it everyday, weather you at school, work or out in the town when ever you mention any person and remotly talk bad about them.

That is the key word.. Respect. Not much of that going on anywere.

Enough babbling out of me..

BuzzStPoint.

BuzzStPoint said:
Normally I dont like to get involved in this type of discussion but since my site was mentioned I thought I should chime in..

I hear, and not only from this site, how people are saying I've been here longer, I'm loyal, I got banned. I got hacked, this person did this and that....

Who cares? People say here about people being two faced? What is eveyone 12 years old? How about we all sit in a circle and point fingers at each other.. Some will look down on others if they are at a different site. Why I dont know. I think it's childish. Heck it's even kinda childish for this thread.

I'm personally tired of hearing, stories of some having trouble and too quick to spout their mouths off before even knowing what happend in any situation.. for example this last incident with the banns. I have heard many IM;s and messages of people flying off the handle..

But with that said. I could care less what happens, People get hacked on boards. that deals with security, Once a hole is discovered it needs to be patched. Unfortunatly a lot of holes lay in some users passwords. Some are too easy to guess.

I wont put in my link, but many of you know where we are.. You are all welcome by us. I have had members signup by us that I have gotten into some real beefs with here... Over there is a different place where your not going to be judged for your actions at other sites as long as you respect other users. If you visit my place, or this place, fine by me..

Why is it that a lot of people believe you can only be at one place, and if people find out you were at a different place theres hell to pay. Problem is, some people come in, and there are other that will make the point they are better than others... This isn't right.. "Talking behind a sites back?" comon .. Then you all do it everyday, weather you at school, work or out in the town when ever you mention any person and remotly talk bad about them.

BuzzStPoint.

Actually alot of us are around 12..

edit: im 18

LOL, I don't think thats the point he was aiming at.

By 12 years old, many people refer to immaturity although some people do mature in some areas, reletively faster than average (like some of the intellectuals here, that I respect).

He did discuss a point that has been tossed around more than once by myself. If this is indeed a community, we must act like it is one. Disagreements and fights will always occur, but trivial things such as whats been going on lately, can be fixed without fighting.

As you mature, you realize that arguing and fighting produces nothing but tension. If you sit down, and discuss the issues that your having with the parties involved, you get a sense of gain in yourself, as well as a sense of accomplishment because you resolved an issue without resorting to negativity.

I now know he meant. And i also agree that we fight like little school girls on these boards way too much as well.

BuzzStPoint said:

BuzzStPoint.

You miss the point... thing is people do care.. maybe you wouldnt no this as your site hasnt been around long and isnt even a qaurter of the size CF is... but at the end of the day the community relise on its loyal dedicated members to keep her going. Without the gas does the engine keep running?.

This site is great end off.. the problem lies with little sites that seem they cant get off far for the time they have been around and thus seem to want to 'Bitch' about other sites i mean yeh everyone is entitled to there own opinion and every in real life does it behind closed doors but if in real life you found someone say such things behind your back would you not react?

Stop trying to make your self sound better than us and open your eyes.. Age doesnt define maturity

Always remember you're unique, just like everyone else.

135791 :D

HRHunteRHR said:
Im here till the day I get PB'd.
135791 said:
same lol.. and they better have a bloody good excuse for doing it :D
steven12 said:
Im staying here for ever

Remember this?

He was made a mod shortly afterwards...About a month later he was universally hated, telling everyone that he was leaving for the bigger and better forums and then finally, but unsuprisingly was banned for life

So anything can happen....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom