All i got to say is WOW....

Nik00117 said:
A kid misstyped a few zeros well his mumy awtched him. Its very simple its most likely a error that wasn't noticed until after the fact. I highly doubt the phone company is serious. I mean if it was 10,000 or 15,000 show I could see that. In fact a aussie man ocne ran up a 165,000 phonebill from DLing torrents and sharing his connection with his neighbors... He lost his internet and had to take out a loan...
wat do u mean downloading torrents? like he got fined? or was it cuz it took up too much phone bandwidth?

What gets me is how they actually sent him the bill and told him to pay up or face prosecution. Like, "WEllp, just give me a minute and let me go get my check book." Arrest his ass, because there's no f***ing way that he could pay that, maybe the us gvt was wanting to get out of debt, so they turned to this average malaysian man for help LOL.
That boggles me, I want to hear that conversation -- "Well Mr. Watson, this man racked up quite a hefty phone bill, 218 trillion to be exact." "Then send the man a bill by god, at least give him a chance to come up with some money, he could get a loan or something." Bet that check would bounce.

It was probally a typo somewhere in their records, and once they realize that, it'll be fixed. That or this man will win a case and recieve a nice settlement. ;)

No the aussie dled a lot of files, I believe it was like a terabyte in a month and he owned his ISP a lot of money. He couldn't pay it so he ended up getting his internet shut down, and having to take out a loan to avoid jail time..

Back
Top Bottom