why are these asians so mean?

Status
Not open for further replies.
In parts of the world, when you speak out against something people don't like, you can be jumped by a riot of people who often will kill you. Beyond our land of democracy and freedom of speech, there is a whole other world.

john123 said:
I decided to start this topic because i think this practice is very cruel to animals. In alot of countries in asia, there seems to be alot of people eating dogs. i looked it up on google, and it came up with alot of slaughter pictures of asians killing dogs. i almost barfed to one of them. they slit the dog's throat and leave it dangling still contious above a sink to let the blood drain out. and then they eat the dog. what kind of person does that? they should all be killed themselves. i saw a picture of a little kid holding the dog while their parent killed it. :(
\

Thats horrible i hate the animal killers but I love Asian Chics :D ok sorry they seriously should ban that crap ive seen videos their horrbile

Google has robots index pages with the content; they don't manually go through the sites that are indexed and remove content as they see fit.

If you've ever used Google out of curiosity to see what you'd find, you'd be suprized. But the truth is, if the processing was manual, we'd recieve very little results and have to pay for Google.

Bahawolf said:
Hes basically saying to think about the advantages that we have being able to sit here and rant about whatever we'd like, without being mained or killed. In other parts of the world, people aren't so lucky..

Most of all, discussing such sensative issues is going to hurt someones feelings and cause a fight.
but how is that relevant to the subject?

anyway, i do think that this thread has the potential to get out of hand, and has come very close already, possibly just by the title.

the main question has already been answered: why do asians eat/defile dogs?
so... this thread should be closed IMO.

but, ill state my opinion on the subject matter anyway. as has been said, this is only 'mean' because we in america(or europe) have dogs as pets, or have been taught that dogs are pets, and we have(as a society) become emotionally attached to dogs. in other countries however, this is not the case. dogs are just like any other animal. they treat dogs the way americans treat cows.

the main difference i see is that america has enclosed facilities for slaughtering cows(or other animals) whereas less fortunate countries(including asia) dont have the luxury of doing these things indoors or even out of sight. they have to other choice but to do it in the open, outside, where everybody can see it.

-----badninja3-----

P.S.
i am asian(filipino), and i do find it slightly offencive when people ask me if ive ever eaten dogs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom