Stupid article in the newspaper

I hate how everyone is hating on MySpace. Yes, it's a great place to meet people and show yourself, but the main thing is to be careful. If you're retarded enough to believe some sex predator and go meet him/her, then you do deserve what you get to a certain degree. Make sure you be safe and don't put anything about where you live or any way someone suspicious can contact you. Becides, the creator of MySpace, Tom Anderson originally created the place for start-up bands and any bands to meet and discuss things (he used to be part of a band).

my parents tried snoopin on me so i made my account private to just my friends. if you dont know them dont accept them as friends its that simple

I have a my space (www.myspace.com/natej315) its set to private :D
but yeah that whole drinking smoking thing i hate it so much like my couzin has a pic of her drinking on hers :'(, any ways i hate it when ppl post pics of them drinking or smoking like they think its so cool becaus ein actuality it really isnt its so dumb, and wow who meets some one online then goes to meet them inactual life? wow dumbo lol, yeah my dad made a my space lol i set mine to private mostly becuz of that and becuz i dont want ppl who i dont know to add me :D, and i also made it so that i have to approve all comments beofre they get posted its just that easy :eek:

The best thing to do is use common sense when putting any of your information on a site, expecially if your young and can be considered a target of rape or abuse. Sadly enough, everyone can be a victim but some people are old and mature enough to go through preventative measures of being safe, and cautious.

Im not being safe or cautious.

I mean, does it really look like someone would mess with me? Take away the white tank in my back pocket, and whats what I usually look like.

540280790_l.jpg

A 6ft tall guy wouldn't scare me... My space is overated in my opinion I mean i've tried it I didn't see apoint in it. Also um, my friend knows his parents snoops around on myspace. So he writes stuff that isn't true like if he got into an agrument iwth his folks he'll write I agrued with my stupid parents, but int the end they were right and they get a completely jacked up picture and considering they are idiots they don't reliease it. I mean myspace is gay in my opininon it's pointless.

Back
Top Bottom