why is this happening?

borat_sagdiyev

Golden Master
v5l3ie.png

sometimes this happens. theres posts on top of posts.

why?

What?

You mean that bottom thing. Well its because you leave your mouse over the top. And it pops up on screen. Unless you mean something different...

its a mac, therfore it sucks

lol, im jk, i dunno, i think thats happened before, probably just an error with safari, just refresh the page

btw: arriz, he means how it shows Joxley's reply box with Baha and some other guys posts in his reply

ArrizX said:
What?

You mean that bottom thing. Well its because you leave your mouse over the top. And it pops up on screen. Unless you mean something different...

No, if you look at the post, it has a page inside of the field where the post is supposed to be.

Anyhow, its probally your browser so you can try to find another browser and see if it works, or simply refresh.

sk8ngame said:
its a mac, therfore it sucks

lol, im jk, i dunno, i think thats happened before, probably just an error with safari, just refresh the page

btw: arriz, he means how it shows Joxley's reply box with Baha and some other guys posts in his reply
its not a mac. its a pc running mac os x :cool: ;)

that's happened with firefox before, i think it has to do with how you respond sometimes, who knows.

Back
Top Bottom