Visual basic...I don't need help, just talking

outlawstar4761

In Runtime
I'm reasonably fluent in Javascript and Python and I know a few things about C++ and I've looked into things in a few other languages. The point being that all of them are generaly the same but with a few differences, I mean, the setup and syntax. And I've just gotten started playing with Visual Basic and I prett much hate it!! It's so different from all the other ones, things are totaly different, it's driving me crazy trying to learn...oh well, just making conversation.

visual basic isnt much great...you can do some complex things with it eventually, its really meant to be a beginner language...

Compared to, I was just addind on to your statement about eventually being able to do more complex programs

If you know C and C++, I'd improve or perfect those before bothering with Visual Basic. Visual Basic is not a programming language that many programmers prefer, and its basically as many have said, a beginners language.

I would do it if I had the free time to, and nothing better to do..
But, if you can afford to improve somewhere else, perhaps do that.

no ub3r leet skills required. c / c++ doesn't have a GUI itself but there's always winapi and uml that you can use to make a gui.

while visual basic can help produce things quickly and keep production costs down it lacks portability and the power of c or c++.

personally i prefer a terminal. i dunno why. never really cared for a gui much. cli for me :)

Back
Top Bottom