How to bypass firewall

Status
Not open for further replies.

mikerlexis

Beta member
We don't offer help for those questions. Sorry but it's a violation of forum policy. I'll issue you a warning this time but don't ask again.

I'm a security officer, I work primarily over night shifts when no one is around so I have a ton of free time. No risk in losing job over this.

umm they don't PAY you so you can play poker. That's EXACTALLY the reason why the filter is in place. Do your job and quit being a troll.

Upon doublechecking with a moderator, something like this is a violation of the forum rules.

Please read the forum rules at:
http://computerforums.org/showthread.php?t=4

Rule 11: (A) Do not ask for or offer activation codes for software. Also asking for or offering instructions for breaking in to web sites, e-mail, message services, or software is against forum policy. (B) Asking for links to Bit Torrents, example where to get recent episodes of television shows etc. Your account can be disabled at the moderator's discretion for violating this policy.

This thread has been reported.

mikerlexis said:
I'm a security officer, I work primarily over night shifts when no one is around so I have a ton of free time. No risk in losing job over this.
A security officer?, fancy name for night patrol personnel, I was head of security once, I wouldn't have paid YOU in buttons, it's because of employees like you, that places get turned over. :mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom