My new pc! XD

outlawstar4761

In Runtime
That's right, I've been saving since like November, and I finally got a 2nd pc. As of right now it's pretty useless. I need to get a router so I can hook it up with this one and LAN with my friends when they come over...but when it gets going...it's gonna be soo awesome. All kinds of gameage!! And best of all, I won't have to share a computer with my gf when she comes over and plays Counter-strike!

It's got a gig of memory (Which I'll probably double after a while)
250 gig harddrive
Pretty weak GFX card, but I'll be upgrading it soon
But only a 1.6 ghz processor :-\

For some reason, all of them seemed to have pretty low processors...I dunno why, which sux because I really want to play F.E.A.R and you need at least 3 ghz for it.

You dont need 3 ghz for F.E.A.R?!!?! that would be the worst marketing strategy ever! LoL, but thats a good PC, same questions, built or bought? if didnt build it you should have, with the money you saved, you could have increased the specs!

I baught it. 882 for a flat screen, the pc and a printer. I would like to build my own, but I was afraid I'd get half way into and mess up and not know what I was doing. But on the minimun system requirements for fear it said that I needed a 3.0....Well, maybe I'll be able to play when I get my new gfx card, when I tried to install it told me that I needed a better card

Huh... dang thats really wierd. I was running it last night on a 2.8 flawlessly, IDK, theyre probobly just trying to avoid a bunch of calls saying "IT WONT WORK!!!!" because some so called PC Genius' Put a 3.4 in their pc with a radeon 9200, even if it is an XT :)

I have a AMD XP 3200 on this pc and an ATI Readon Express 200 on my new one. Unfortunatly I don't know the specifics...do you think it'll run on one of them?

Well you don't know until you tried. Franklky You can build a PC thats almost comperable to that for 350 bucks with shipping... And if you mis sup up a $350 build its like its the end of the world.

Back
Top Bottom