Silent Hill- movie!!!

I agree with all of you, Silent Hill movie is going to be really good. About X-Men 3, its going to be better than Silent Hill, yes, with the appearence of The Beast, and Jane Grey is going to be Phoenix.

Yeah I really look forward to xmen3 and spiderman3 and I might go see silent hill...I dunno I don't really like the games too much. I'm more of a Fatal Frame kinda guy.

Yeah X-Men3 looks great.. Spiderman 3 is going to have a twist with him in a black spider suit now.

Unfortunately, 1 more year for Spiderman 3. :-(

Bahawolf said:
Yeah X-Men3 looks great.. Spiderman 3 is going to have a twist with him in a black spider suit now.

Unfortunately, 1 more year for Spiderman 3. :-(

Black Suite?!?!?!? That could only mean one thing...

Enter the Venom!!!!!

Well, a black spider suit is the black goo that was brought back from the moon mission. It's alien in form and used Spiderman (Peter Parker) as a host to live upon. It formed on it's own to fit Parker's body and controlled him to be more evil and stronger. The alter identity is called, Venom.

Either that or he will just wear a black suit :p

TRDCorolla said:
Well, a black spider suit is the black goo that was brought back from the moon mission. It's alien in form and used Spiderman (Peter Parker) as a host to live upon. It formed on it's own to fit Parker's body and controlled him to be more evil and stronger. The alter identity is called, Venom.

Either that or he will just wear a black suit :p
LOL He just felt like a black suit that day has got to be the real reason.. :p

Although, nice explanation of that.. I didn't know the story all to well.

Back
Top Bottom