All i got to say is WOW....

I remember once a child was in a server room in the ulties department... he unplugged the bill paying server, lets just say the entire town got free elerticy for a day...

Nik00117 said:
I remember once a child was in a server room in the ulties department... he unplugged the bill paying server, lets just say the entire town got free elerticy for a day...

lmao

The 1st post kinda reminds me of what happened to a relative of mine. He was the private pilot for some really rich doctors. Well then he was about to buy a new house and asked the nice doctors if he could borrow like 20k for the house. Well they just said okay and the next morning my relative checked his bank account.
Well he had gotten 200k from the doctors :)
So he called them and explained the situation and it appears that the doctor's secretary kinda screwed up and put one 0 too much.

But I don't know how the telephone company managed to send that guy a bill of 218 trillion dollars? :confused:

A kid misstyped a few zeros well his mumy awtched him. Its very simple its most likely a error that wasn't noticed until after the fact. I highly doubt the phone company is serious. I mean if it was 10,000 or 15,000 show I could see that. In fact a aussie man ocne ran up a 165,000 phonebill from DLing torrents and sharing his connection with his neighbors... He lost his internet and had to take out a loan...

Must be some kind of mistake, even if it was used illegally after his dad died no one could ever run up a bill that size!

I have to agree its a mistake in the accounting department. I'm sorry that company didn't review that bill. If I sending out bills to customers and I se ethat many zeros i'm going hey wait amin thats not right... Then i'd report it to my supervisior. That bill is far to high to be geniue. I don't even think if every single min on the itnernet cost 0.01 and a billion poepled used your itnerent for 3 months it'd run that high.

oh lawd that is ALOT of money... the us govt only makes a few trillion a year, in fact, id be willing to be theres not that much money in curculation in the whole WORLD!

Same here. If I got that kinda bill i'd write em a check. Of course i'd make the check up and all so I don't get any fees, but still.

218 trillion? common, that's worth more than the company. that poor guy. so, was it a mistake or not?? ...ridiculous

Back
Top Bottom