Sorry...

Bahawolf said:
I'm unbanned..!
I'm glad to be back.. lets learn from this experience.

David, if you need help securing the community, you may contact me and I'll help the best I can.
yeah I want to help out to :), Tell me what to do, how about likehte mods give me youre aim sn and if i see some one spamming or w/e ill instant message you some thing like that

Brookfield said:
If you mean CF, it's a maximum of five [rule four]
Oops sorry, got mixed up, lost track, had a very upsetting phone call, sickness in the family, ignore this post please.

yeah, ive changed my password now, its 16 characters now... once again, my apologies to everyone who he banned... (amorsang is the most likley...) my password had been changed to flipper... thanks to Adam and Keith for getting that back to me, before all the members got banned...

this will not happen again (i hope...) my password is alot longer and more secure now, hadnt really thought about it, used it when i signed up, and hadnt changed it... ill rember to change it more often now...

I also changed mine. Its not in a dictionary, and it has numbers. So there is no way I will get brute forced.

Ah, good, im gald things are ok now :) good good!

edit- also thanks to those who helped those with everything like eg: with Mark, seeee.. CF can pull together when needed! :)

~ Thanks Mark for the pm and letting me no also, ill get back to you and your pm(s) when i can, after muh bday everythings all over the place and all(gah) then ill get to them as soon as i can and all : D

natej315 said:
yeah I want to help out to , Tell me what to do, how about likehte mods give me youre aim sn and if i see some one spamming or w/e ill instant message you some thing like that

No, dont do that, instant msg'n the mods if spamming or something else CF related.... you'll get told to "get a life" :rolleyes: .......

edit~to add
(if the Mod is cool and alright(well just an awesome person ^_^) then thats okay then but yeah.. be careful and 'stuff0rz ...lol)

NEWHO.. :rolleyes:

that's awful. Did they actually hack CF or did they guess your password or something.

Glad everything is fixed

Back
Top Bottom