Why is everyone dissin' CF?

Status
Not open for further replies.

joxley1990

Golden Master
Seems some people are getting annoyed...every site has to have its glitches some day guys!

Seti says> Since this thread has been moved to a storage area that is closed to the public I have removed this link.

oh dear.

...well, i dont care what goes on around here, CF is awesome no matter what... lol

I agree. Just because it had some tiny lil' glitch, and some lil s*** decided to mess about, does not make it a bunch of bother!

yeah, that's over anyway. it happens. theres nothing we can do about it, it's over.
CF is too cool to diss

Well, it seems that people were mad about being banned.. I was as well.
After a nice good night of sleep (because I couldn't use CF), I realized for us to be mad at CF is pleasing the people who cracked Mark's account and try to destroy the community.

The community has its own problems, sure.. but we'll move from them as a community.

I didn't even notice it either. I just say forget about it and move on, no sense dragging it out any farther then need be.

its times like these people show there true colors, and its nice to know who is true to CF and who will ditch us in seconds to go b*tch on another forum

I think everyone has their bad days, and everyone at time to time rants about the bad things going on (including myself). At the end of the day, I wouldn't leave CF. I don't see many others leaving either, in my opinion.

Anyhow, I think everyone is entitled to their own opinion and if they want to post their opinion of CF, and it doesn't agree with ours, then I suppose all we can do is learn to accept it.

Every community has its ups and downs, and I have to remember that when I get upset about certain things as well. I was here during one of the greater times, and I'm certainly glad I got to witness that. If the community is having a bad time right now, then we should all remain working for the name of the community, until things improve.

A community is nothing without the support of everyone and the continued participation of others.

I know that CF will bounce back from its time of spam and fighting, and when it does, the people here will truly benefit from it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom