Dvd Slide Shows

shawn_selig291

In Runtime
Hello, i have about a couple hundred jpegs on my computer and i want to burn them to a DVD slid show so i can watch it on my DVD player...can anyone tell me whats a good program to do this and i also want to be able to import music.....i got xp media center 2005, if that means anything....i would love to hear your guy's responses, thanks

Nero..would be perfect for what you want to do.

If you really want to, just use Movie Maker in windows. That would do it, you would only need a program to burn it to disc then, but Nero would be best for it all.

I made something like that for my grandma on windows movie maker, it was really easy. I forget what I used to burn it to a DVD, but It wasn't Nero. I forget. It was easy to do though.

so i would do is create a movie file with pictures and sound in movie maker..then convert into dvd?....and also i have been reading that u can burn it to a dvd with movie maker if you have media center 2005..and i do but how can i convert it to dvd using movie maker and media center 2005, thanks

I have tried NERO and to me it was only full of problems, i recommand RIOXO media creator 8, it as everyting and more and it work fantasticaly

The problem with NERO is that you always need other plugins and it is very time consuming and frustrating cause some time it work and sometime not. with Creator 8 it always work, you create a slide swow, then you put effect, music, and transition between your photo and then you save the slide show, then after that you burn it on to a CD or DVD withc it is wwwaaay better on DVD picture defenition wise spaeking.
Pardon my english cause i am frech so!! lolll ;-)

Back
Top Bottom