The Member photos

Re: The all new Member photos...<merged>

Linux Guru said:
This is me with an M16 at a military base not to far from where i live:

M16.jpg
Ahh nice.. I bet the recoil on that gun has got to hurt though.

lol i thought this was a funny one, im drunk...

goodtimes.jpg

Lol, yeah quite funny.

That second carp is nice..and that trout :)

that trout was nice, took a bit of eating... lol... got 6 good sized fillets out of that one...

Natalya said:
im in a red mood.. hence the hat, hair and nails! - we were joking around the office lol my mate took this pic so thats why i was being goofy

and random one my sister took of me at home ..obviously both pics were taken on same day

red2.jpg
me28.jpg

this might not mean much coming from me but youre hot :D

Natalya said:
im in a red mood.. hence the hat, hair and nails! - we were joking around the office lol my mate took this pic so thats why i was being goofy

and random one my sister took of me at home ..obviously both pics were taken on same day

red2.jpg
me28.jpg

You have the same phone as me! ^_^ they are awesome phones i love mine :p

Yeah i agree with ArrizX, i like the second one better personally very nioce haha *hides*

edit~ But omg, i love your hair! did you do it yourself or the hairdressers?
Its really nice :D i would like that but more black and red, more darker but yeah.
But it suits you really well :)

mark thorpe said:
that trout was nice, took a bit of eating... lol... got 6 good sized fillets out of that one...

I was in france once, with my dad, and it was about half 10 at night, and it was still light, so we went to a very popular fishing jetti.

We were there for 15 mins max. with very simple equipment. In that 15 minutes, we caught 3 fish each, very big once, and we couldnt work out what they were, they were so strange.

So we took them home, (our house was 5 mins from the jetti) we ate them, and they were the nicest fish in the world! I mean how fresh can you get. When we go back this year, im taking a book, and catching some more, and finding out what the hell they are.

Those with chips, we were in heaven! lol

ArrizX said:
I think she looks just fine the way she is :D

Oh, for the record, I decided I love her (msn joke) :D
Well, if you guys want to, we can have a CF marriage then.. ;-p
Can I be your best man? :p

Back
Top Bottom