Sorry...

kay im off now, sorry for all these problems... now to not fall asleep at work...

everyone who got banned, will be unbanned when the admin gets on... again, im sorry!! ive changed my pw...

I sure as hell hope everything is changed too :D

Anyways, have a good one Mark. Not your fault.

Oh wow, i wondering what was going on. Then you told me that it wasn't mark and then I knew there was going to be some problems lol. Evidently that was so as several people were banned and several threads unlocked. Im glad that you, arrizx, were at least here to keep this guy from getting too crazy.

wow, i can't believe this is happening! i hope everything goes back to normal

Yeah. Trust me it will. We actually now have a skype audio file that talks about this. Ill keep you guys posted as this unfolds.

mark thorpe said:
My account got hacked, the guy who did it reset my password and email, ive got it back now, thanks to another mod. but the person who went onto it went on a banning spree, all users banned will be un-banned when the admin comes on tomorrow. again, a big sorry to all effected.

:eek: Mark i really hope you got my pm(s)?
And just for privcy i hope the person didnt read them :( its just you no how we were talking? it just.... yeah..... not that theres anything to hide per say but yeah i hope you get me, could you let me no? :\

edit: where's my manners, forgot to ask is everyone unbanned and all sorted now ?

I would like to point out, Hacker is the wrong terminology. That could hardly be considered hacking.

Back
Top Bottom