Garage Band, windows

Zapdos

In Runtime
Hello and good day!,

I am seriously into music i have 2 bands and concerts comming up. And i really love to play music with my friends apple garage band laptop. So...

I was wondering is their anyway of transfering Garageband to Windows? Or is their any program like it out their for windows?

Thanks for helping with my garage band quest!

No, but yes, course there is!

Theres loads of Windows programs used for making music.

Fruit Loops Studio, though not free is one of the most like the Garage Band, allowing to to pick and import a selection of sounds, and pre-programmed sounds that allow for great sounding instruments, and connect a keyboard to record with.
It includes a drum loop synth, and many more effect based synthersizors on there to add echos/reverb/flange, etc, etc.

Its just great to play aound with, and with many tutorials is very good. Though I haven't got used to how to actually use it to create songs yet :p
I'm sure its pretty simple though when you get the hang of it.

Theres also many more programs like it, but thats just an example of one of the best.

Can't you download a conversion of garageband to windows format? eh, I don't know someone told me you could do that, but apparently they're wrong.

Ok well.. dang i really wanted garage band :(.I think theirs hope though i hear mac is making a windows based version. Joxley add me to your msn if ya have it and we will talk for sure. its: Beautiful_depression@hotmail.com
Thanks for the help in my search to find a wondows based version. And thanks for all the links for good windows versions.! :)

i added you on msn. i wrote the guide for mac on pcs. accept the thing where i added you on msn. ill give u advice.

Back
Top Bottom